ASME U & U2 STAMPS
- Arc Energy Becomes Tier 1 Supplier to Rolls R...
- Arc Energy introduces its new high productivity...
- Arc Energy Resources reach first class with new...
- Arc Energy Resources Announces Acquisition Of...
- Arc Energy Highlights Transition at ONS 2016
For fabricators of ASME U Stamp vessels, the ASME Code requirement that any welding activities must be carried out in an accredited shop has been a significant challenge when subcontracting parts for weld overlay cladding, e.g. for vessel nozzles.
As a weld overlay specialist holding the ASME U, ASME U2 and National Board Stamp certificates, we are the ideal solution to this problem. We can weld on customer free-issued parts or manufacture complete components.
Our supply includes:
Nozzles, as small as 20mm.
• Elbows, tees and reducers.
• CRA clad pipe, supplied straight or induction bent.
• Dished ends for vessels and exchangers.
• Vessel strakes up to 4m in diameter, 6m long.
• Heat exchanger tubesheets.
• Fabricated piping sub-assemblies in weld overlay.
• Clad or solid corrosion resistant alloy materials.